Monday, March 23, 2009

Nuts for the Sqworl

What: Sqworl.com

DCF:
While I love delicious, Sqworl takes social bookmarking to a new level with cleanly designed pages featuring thumbnails of your favorite sites, which are arranged in themed collections that you can then share with friends via a public url. In honor of this both beloved and feared mammal, check out my recently created collection a.k.a. "Don't Steal My Nuts": http://sqworl.com/?i=70ced6

Sqworl doesn't let you tag content yet, so delicious is still king interms of organization and sharing functionality (you can't connect with other sqworl users yet either.) But, it's a cool and fresh take on social bookmarking worthy of use, and I'm excited to see where it goes next (my hope is that the thumbnails will upload faster...) Register and check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment